Who We Are
Operating successfully and continuously for over 70 years, Saunders' considerable knowledge and experience ensures we provide to our clients a range of innovative solutions for their individual project specifications. We have an extensive portfolio of projects, delivering large and complex solutions, including terminal expansions, engineering procurement, tank and bridge construction and remediation projects.
A great opportunity for experienced and safety conscious V009A Welder / Boilermakers / Pipe Welders / Mechanical Fitters to join our team on a permanent basis in Altona, Monday - Friday 35 hours per week only. Great work / life balance for 2023!
We are keen to talk to you if you meet the following requirements:
- Trade qualified fitter (Australian recognised)
- Previous experience with valves and/or pumps replacement/overhaul would be highly regarded
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Previous construction / Oil & Gas experience
- 5 years + site experience
- Construction induction card
- Safe Work at Heights (valid within the last 3 years)
- Confined space ticket (valid within the last 3 years)
- First Aid ticket is highly regarded
- Valid Driver’s license
- Proof of right to work in Australia – please provide a valid passport (along with visa if applicable) or birth certificate
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks - the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling
- High safety and quality standards
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Above award pay rates and conditions of employment apply.
If you are confident you have the skills, knowledge, and experience to fulfill one of these roles then JOIN OUR TEAM NOW!
How To Apply
To apply, please click the apply button and upload a copy of your resume. The successful applicant will be required to provide contactable referees. We appreciate the time and effort that goes into each application. Unfortunately, because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to respond to every application. If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted for an interview.