Who We Are
Operating successfully and continuously for over 70 years, Saunders' has an extensive portfolio of projects, delivering large and complex solutions, including terminal expansions, engineering procurement, tank construction and remediation projects.
This is a great opportunity for experienced and safety conscious Boilermaker Welders, Riggers / Crane Operators & Trades Assistants to join our WATER Tank construction project in Romsey, VIC starting February on a 3 month project. Further opportunities available upon completion.
We are keen to talk to you if you meet the following requirements:
- Australian recognized trade qualification Boilermaker/Welders
- Welding tickets (highly regarded)
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Ability to pass a weld test to 3G & 4G & 3GD specifications SMAW
- Ability to pass a weld test to 3G & 4G specifications FCAW
- EWP > 11mtrs ticket desirable
- Confined Space and WAH desirable
- Tank related experience favourable
Crane Drivers / Riggers
- C6 or C0 operators preferred for Crane Operators
- RA or RI for Riggers
- Experience assisting Boilermaker / Welders on work sites
- Dogman, EWP and forklift ticket highly regarded
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Previous civil construction experience - desired
- 5 years + site experience
- Construction induction card
- Safe Work at Heights (valid within the last 3 years) preferred
- Confined space ticket (valid within the last 3 years) preferred
- Valid HR Driver’s license
- Proof of right to work in Australia – please provide a valid passport (along with visa if applicable) or birth certificate
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks - the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling
- High safety and quality standards
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Ability to complete a pre-employment medical including a drug & alcohol test
- Have/Supply own basic tools of trade.
Above award pay rates and conditions of employment apply.
If you are confident you have the skills, knowledge, and experience to fulfill one of these roles then JOIN OUR TEAM NOW!
How To Apply
To apply, please click the apply button and upload a copy of your resume. The successful applicant will be required to provide contactable referees. We appreciate the time and effort that goes into each application. Unfortunately because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to respond to every application.