Who We Are
Operating successfully and continuously for over 65 years, Saunders' considerable knowledge and experience ensures we provide to our clients a range of innovative solutions for their individual project specifications. We have an extensive portfolio of projects, delivering large and complex solutions, including terminal expansions, engineering procurement, tank and bridge construction and remediation projects.
A great opportunity for experienced and safety conscious Boilermakers, Fitters, Riggers and Trades Assistants to join our projects team. Our Asset Services division is based in NSW, however you will be required to work nationally. You will be working on an interstate boiler maintenance outage for up to 3 weeks. Start dates are between 26th April & 1st May, 2021. LAFHA, accommodation, and travel will be provided! Plenty of overtime also available.
We are keen to talk to you if you meet the following requirements:
- Australian recognized trade qualification Boilermaker/Welders
- Welding tickets (highly regarded)
- Have a good understanding of engineering drawings.
- Trade qualified fitter (Australian recognised)
- Previous experience with valves and/or pumps replacement/overhaul would be highly regarded
- Advanced high-risk work license – Rigging
- Intermediate or Advanced high-risk work license – Scaffolding (highly regarded)
- EWP and Forklift licences desirable
- Willingness to complete T/A and Dogman duties
- Dogman, EWP and forklift ticket highly regarded
- 2 years + stores experience (site experience highly regarded)
- Current forklift licence
- Truck licence would be highly desirable
- Electrical tagging experience is highly regarded
To be considered for this opportunity you will have:
- Previous construction and/or boiler maintenance experience
- 5 years + site experience
- Construction induction card
- Safe Work at Heights (valid within the last 3 years)
- Confined space ticket (valid within the last 3 years) – desirable
- First Aid ticket is highly regarded
- Valid Driver’s license
- Proof of right to work in Australia – please provide a valid passport (along with visa if applicable) or birth certificate
- The ability to work within a team and unsupervised
- Be physically fit and capable to complete manual tasks - the role may involve manual lifting, bending, squatting and kneeling
- High safety and quality standards
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Above award pay rates and conditions of employment apply.
Comprehensive COVID-19 measures including strict hygiene practices and social distancing are in place on the work site to help protect you and your team mates.
If you are confident you have the skills, knowledge, and experience to fulfill one of these roles then JOIN OUR TEAM NOW!
How To Apply
To apply, please click the apply button and upload a copy of your resume. The successful applicant will be required to provide contactable referees. We appreciate the time and effort that goes into each application. Unfortunately because of the volume of applications we receive, we aren’t able to respond to every application. If you are shortlisted you will be contacted for an interview.